September 23, 2017
Dare 2 Share Live is a national, live, multi-site training and outreach event designed to spark a movement of gospel conversations throughout the nation, primarily through teenagers.
The live event will be broadcast from 50+ locations (host sites) on September 23, 2017. In addition to the live video stream, attendees will worship with a live local worship band and the event will feature a live emcee at each site that is trained by Dare 2 Share. The host site will actively participate in getting the word out to area churches and gathering the community around this exciting event.
Want to bring Dare 2 Share Live to your church? Become a host site!
- Inspire teens in your church and community toward evangelism and service.
- Be the hub of Gospel Advancing Ministry in your area and be part of a nationwide movement of gospel conversations.
- Earn money for your church through a portion of the event ticket sales.
Some general requirements for your church:
- Be able to seat at least 1000.
- Video streaming and internet capability.
- Ability and willingness to promote the event to area churches and networks.
Click here for more information on becoming a Dare 2 Share Live host site or contact Tracey at 1-800-462-8355 x216.