September 07, 2017
- Rosarito Beach (Playas de Rosarito)
Vision: A festival project to reach 65,000 nationals with the message of Christ, targeting 60 colonias (neighborhoods).
Pre-festival Training Goal: To train over 1,500 workers with the City Transformation™ System. 50 Schools of Evangelism will be established at satellite locations and will be delivered by 50 previously trained mentors.
Post-festival follow up: To establish 500 discipleship groups that will walk through the Discípulo 3.0 program for 12 weeks after the festival to integrate new believers into local churches.
Proclamation Evangelist areas of service:
- Preaching at Citywide Conferences (Men, Women, Youth, Entrepreneurs, Pastors and Leaders)
- Lead an evangelistic team
- Preaching at stadium workshops
- Preaching at city churches on Sunday after Festival (reinforcing a culture of Evangelism)
- Proclamation Evangelists are also financial partners in the project.
General Ministry areas of service:
- Music Ministries (Artist or Band)
- Medical and Dental Services
- Puppet Ministries (Children’s Tent)
- Drama and Arts
- One-on-one counseling (Prayer and Counseling Tents)
- Humanitarian Outreaches (Loving the City)
- Street, School and Prison Evangelism
- Extreme Sports Evangelism
- Serve in the follow-up team
If you are interested in participating in this project, fill out an application through the link below. For more details see the event website.